Our dosing furnace LIBRA without crucible is a system which can dose liquid aluminum to be transported to the die-casting machine for a much more precise, high-quality final product.
The liquid aluminum is loaded into the dosing furnace through the filling cone placed on top of the furnace. Molten metal is kept in temperature through heating resistors in silicon carbide.
The main advantage of this furnace is the use of completely uncontaminated liquid aluminum, which is drawn from the bottom of the bath, rather than from the bath surface where slags deposit.
According to the aluminum demand from the press, a pressure is generated inside the chamber that allows for the necessary aluminum quantity to ascend through the riser tube.
The riser tube, which is placed in front of the furnace, brings the aluminum directly to the press without any contamination, thus creating a high-quality final product
The furnace is equipped with a “lifting and tilting platform” which enables the machine to be adjusted for height in order to be used with any press.
This platform also makes it possible to tilt the furnace for easier maintenance and cleaning.
Dosing furnace advantages
- Higher quality of the final product
- Direct connection to the press
- Possibility of filling during dosage
- Lifting and tilting platform for adapting to any press
- Tilting possibility for better cleaning
- Precision ± 1,5%
- Spare parts always ready for delivery for all models and brands
- Specialized technicians
- Telephone and remote technical support
- On-site assistance
- Maintenance and remake of refractories for all models and brands
Info – Assistance – Contact
Tel.: +39 0243124445 – E- mail: email@example.com – Ing. Ballabio